i3 ONESterile filter
The i3 ONE point-of-use sterile filter is applied at the tap where it serves toward sterile filtration of tap water with the aim of protecting immunodeficient or immunocompromised patients receiving medical treatment in oncology, transplant and intensive care units as well as neonates from infections caused by waterborne germs. It serves to prevent infections caused by bacteria such as legionella pneumophila, Pseudomonas aeruginosa or mycobacteria.
- Sterilized as a class 1 medical product, the i3 ONE is validated for an application period of up to 50 days (7 weeks); connection is via a quick-release adapter
- The filter housing material contains a bacteriostatic additive and reduces the germ count for retrograde contamination by 4 Log levels within 24 hours (as per the standard¹)
- It is only 4 cm high (excl. adapter) and the connection features a slightly inclined design to prevent the filtered water jet from hitting the siphon
- The i3 PES 200 membrane used in the i3 ONE has a nominal pore width of 0.2 µm and corresponds with the definition of sterile filtration²
- The titanium coating displayed by the i3 PES 200 ensures great stability and a consistently high flow rate by reducing deposits of substances in water (adsorption).
If you are interested in a quotation for our filters for water taps, please call us at +49 40 2576748-0 or send us your inquiry.
¹ JIS Z 2801/ISO 22196
² Guidance for Industry Sterile Drug Products Produced by Aseptic Processing — Current Good
Manufacturing Practice September 2004, Pharmaceutical CGMPs
Height (up to adapter approach)
> 5 l/min. at 1 bar
Max. operation temperature
60° C (max. 30 min. at 70° C)
max. 5 bar
max. 1 year
i3 PES 200
Double-walled PE-foil, vacuumed